Saturday, August 2, 2014

6th show with Digital Forensic Investigator and radio host Ed Opperman

Ed Opperman
 
 
 I'm very excited to announce that I'm interviewing my dad who is a digital investigator and radio host of the Opperman report, he is on cjmarsradio.com also but on Fridays at 5 pm PST. We talk about cyber bullying and also his best selling book "How to Succeed as a Private Investigator."
 
You can also find me and the radio show as always: 
Instagram: 
Personal: 
@victoria.opperman 
Fan: 
@shippingswift 
Radio show: 
@teen.truth 
You can find us every Saturday at 1pm PST on cjmarsradio.com and soon we are going to be on Shake and Wake, it starts on August 1st and I'm going to be playing right before the Opperman report on Thursday nights! It's an Opperman take over ;) 

Love you all, 
Victoria :) 
=

No comments:

Post a Comment