Saturday, August 9, 2014

7th show: #unpopularopinion 2


I'm really excited to announce that #unpopularopinion is going to be a monthly serious, I really enjoy making them so I hope you guys love them as much as I do. This week we are having on @amnesia.horan and @my.opinions.bye on Instagram as my co host. It's an amazing show and I hope you tune in to listen!

You can also find me and the radio show as always: 
Instagram: 
Personal: 
@victoria.opperman 
Fan: 
@shippingswift 
Radio show: 
@teen.truth 
You can find us every Saturday at 1pm PST on cjmarsradio.com and soon we are going to be on Shake and Wake, it starts on August 1st and I'm going to be playing right before the Opperman report on Thursday nights! It's an Opperman take over ;) 
Love you all, 
Victoria :) 
=

No comments:

Post a Comment